Sunday, November 15, 2009

End of Week 13 (Day 91)

Kim and I have had a very nice, calm, quiet, restful weekend. Today we walked over 6 miles, during which we walked 4 of our 5 dogs. The dog who didn't get to walk, Barkley, doesn't do well on a leash and is still a very timid dog (he arrived at our house as an abused dog about a year ago). Anyway, other than our walks the only productive thing I managed to do was shoot some photos this afternoon and evening. One of my favorite types of photography is night photography. Digital cameras are capable of capturing light that is not visible by the naked eye making night photography very exciting (to me anyway). I didn't spend to long shooting after dark tonight, but managed a couple of interesting landscape and astronomy shots.






I had a good "on" plan day. Breakfast was pancakes, facon, a banana, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a veggie chicken patty. Lunch today was a salad, and pasta with beef. My afternoon snack was a chocolate crunch bar. Dinner this evening was a large salad, a thick crust pizza with black olives, fake chorizzo, and a little extra low fat cheese. Dessert tonight was a chocolate chip cookie with a cup of tea.



My weigh in (#13, I think) is in the morning. Hopefully I will come in around 215 or so bringing my total loss to 60 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment