Monday, November 23, 2009

14th Weigh In

Despite eating Indian food (which I think I did very well with) and the meal at the raw bar I had a great Weigh In. -4.3 pounds during the last week down to 210.3. I've now lost a total of 64.7 pounds through 98 days. I'm now only 10.3 pounds away from my original stated goal of 200. Unfortunately I don't think I'll get to stop there. 200 was just a number I made up, honestly not believing I'd ever reach it so easily (I hope). I need to do some additional research to determine what an appropriate goal weight should be. Height weight charts and BMI info still has me very much overweight. These indexes don't take muscularity into account so I'm not going to pay much attention to either. The idea that sounds best now is to simply continue along with NS and the training/cardio just as I have been and see what fitness level I'm at when I reach any 10# milestone (200, 190, etc.). Just an idea. Anyway, WOOHOO! -4.3!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Uh, oh...you may sometime be skinnier than me if you continue on the 10# milestone! I'll be the big little sister!!

    ReplyDelete