Monday, November 9, 2009

Resting Today & Still Walked 4 Miles (Day 84)

Today was a day off from the gym for me. I enjoyed it immensely. Kim and I took 4 of our 5 dogs on walks around the lake for our only exercise today. We ended up doing about an hours worth of walking (about 4 miles). I'll be back at the gym tomorrow after my morning weigh in.

I had an "on" plan today. Breakfast was a blueberry muffin, facon, banana, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a cup of yogurt. Lunch today was a huge salad & a chicken salad sandwich. My afternoon snack was a golden pound cake (served warm as always). Dinner this evening was a burger with goat cheese, another huge salad, broccoli and cauliflower in cheese sauce, and a slice of bread. Dessert tonight was a chocolate chip cookie and a cup of vanilla caramel tea!

I found an old SNL skit about weight loss and I'm creating a post featuring it on my personal blog. I didn't want to post it here. Click HERE to check it out. Because one of the videos is actually on my server it may take the page a few seconds to load up. My personal blog and NS blog kinda got rolled into one so this post is really short.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment