Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1st Workout With The BodyBugg

This morning after breakfast Kim and I walked JJF around the lake. We got in abou 2.3 miles in about 39 minutes, averaging about 3.5 mph. We were slowed by my stupid boot laces coming untied about 4 times, otherwise we would have finished a little quicker. It was frigid cold (well, cold to us here in the South). I think we're gonna try to walk the hounds a little later in the day for a while and see if it's more pleasant temperature wise.

After the walk we headed to our gym. 30 minutes of cardio to begin with. Incline 14.2, speed 4.2. Next we trained chest. We began with 3 sets of seated chest presses, followed by 3 sets of incline chest presses, then on to 3 sets of incline dumbbell presses, and finally Kim picked our last exercise of the workout to be cable flies for 3 sets (her other choice was push ups). Back to the treadmill for 10 minutes of jogging, then the elliptical for about 10 minutes. Ended up with about 89 minutes of cardio on the day. The BodyBugg reported 4090 calories burned on the day. I took in just under 1800 calories on the day. So I had a good deficit on the day. Maybe I can break today's burn record tomorrow!

I had a good food day. Double chocolate muffing, morning star sausage (yum), a banana, and a slice of bread for breakfast. Lunch was Mexican style tortilla soup and a morning star orgional chick patty. My afternoon snack was a white chocolate chunk cookie. Dinner was a thick crust pizza with chorizo and cauliflower with cheese sauce. Dessert was a chocolate crunch bar with peanut butter. My morning snack (now my after dessert, dessert) was about an ounce of St. Andre' cheese.



We train shoulders at the gym tomorrow. I think we're also gonna find a new game or two for our Wii. We need a better tennis game we can do battle in, and one additional controller so we can box against each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment