Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Back At It (Day 128)

Back to good old NS after the day off yesterday. I'm trying my new plan of shifting my morning snack until after dinner.

Breakfast was lowfat granola cereal, facon, a banana, and a slice of bread. Lunch was cheese tortellini and a veggie burger. My afternoon snack was a peanut butter cookie. Dinner was a new item for me, BBQ sauce over beef, beans and rice. It was pretty good. Reminded me of the mixture of tuna, rice, and bbq sauce I used to live on in college. Along with it I had another veggie burger and broccoli with cheese sauce. Dessert this evening was a chocolate chip cookie. My other dessert (morning snack I moved) was a little cheese. I finished the day just over 1500 calories and had no issues with hunger this evening.

I only did cardio at the gym today because I had to hurry home and WAIT all day on a furniture delivery. They narrowed the window of delivery between 7AM and 10PM. Thanks. For cardio I did 60 minutes on the treadmill, incline 14.1, speed 4.2. Then I moved to the bike for 10 minutes on the interval training program. I burned around 1300 calories. Not to bad. I may only train cardio the rest of this week and give myself a little rest on the weights. Not sure yet though.

I spent the rest of my day doing bookwork and returning phone calls since I could not leave the house. The furniture was finally delivered around 5:30 this evening. It was the final pieces of our sofa we bought months ago. So we finally have a full sofa now.

No comments:

Post a Comment