Monday, December 7, 2009

My New Gorgeous Training Partner (Day 113)

I have a new gorgeous training partner. Kim! She finally left her horrible job and now we can workout together.

We began our workout with 30 minutes on the treadmill, incline 13, speed 4. Next we trained chest. Kim started with 3 sets of hammer strength bench presses while I started with incline presses. Next she did push-ups on the Smith machine as I dd 3 sets of decline presses. Next we both did 3 sets of body masters machine flies. I finished the workout with 3 sets of dips. Of course we returned to the treadmills for 30 more minutes of cardio before heading home.

I had a decent day with my food. Breakfast was pancakes, facon, a banana, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a cup of yogurt. Lunch was broccoli and pasta parmesan along with peas and corn. My afternoon snack was a chocolate crunch bar. Dinner was a NS hamburger and a couple of slices of a butternut squash pie thingy Kim made. I didn't have a dessert after dinner either. The only other things I had were just terrible for me. A few pecans as my fat with dinner but then I decided to eat a few deep fried cajun peanuts, shell and all. They are terribly good. I don't even like peanuts, but these are good. I make Kim throw them away (along with the rest of the butternut squash concoction). I still did OK as far as calories on the day, but tomorrow I'm gonna make sure we don't bring anything bad home to eat. I think I managed about an 1800 calorie deficit on the day.

I'm debating ordering a turducken to take to Xmas dinner this year. If I do it will be a surprise. I'm just gonna show up with this beast of bird/duck/thing. Any of you every tried anything like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment