Thursday, December 3, 2009

4X Cardio & GPS (Day 109)

This post is for Thursday December 3rd 2009.

Lots of walking today. I began with a sunrise walk with Jumping Jack Flash. I used my new GPS tracker app on my phone to calculate the distance, speed, and plot a track on Google Maps. Very cool. We went on a second, longer walk just before sunset this evening. I think I ended up walking 4.38 miles with JJF today. I walked 4 more (incline 13, speed 4) miles on the treadmill while at the gym. So I totaled 8.38 miles and around 130 minutes. Not bad for such a cold day (cold for Georgia anyway). Today was arm day at the gym. In-between my two treadmill sessions I began the workout with triceps press downs, then overhead machine presses, and finally rope press downs. Biceps began with seated incline curls, then standing heavy-ish dumbbell curls, and finishing with rope curls.

I had a good food day today. I began with a cinnamon bun bar (which heated up was fantastic), a cup of yogurt, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a banana yogurt smoothie. Lunch was red beans and rice with sausage and a broccoli pancake. My afternoon snack was a chocolate crunch bar. Dinner was macaroni and cheese, along with broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots in a cheese sauce. Dessert this evening was a double chocolate almond cookie. During the day I slowly ate a protein bar as well.

My photos of food the past week may have looked a little off. I bought Kim a new point and shoot (her old Nikon died) and I've been using it. It does really well (it's a Canon G11) but today I finally unloaded my gear from our vacation and set up my lights again so I could use my DSLR. So back to my usual photo setup. Below is one of the GPS tracks from my walk with JJF.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment