Monday, December 14, 2009

Went Shopping & Now I'm Beat (Day 120)

Today Kim and I trained chest at the gym. Of course we began with 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill, incline 13.5, speed 4.0. The workout was all machines today. 3 sets of seated chest press, then 3 sets of reclined chest press, followed by 3 sets of incline chest press, and finally 3 sets of machine flies. Back to the treadmill for me, incline 14, speed 4.0 for 30 minutes. Kim rode a little on the bike and then walked around a neighborhood while I finished up on the treadmill (she couldn't stand the boredom of the cardio any longer.

I've had a good, not necessarily "on" plan day. Breakfast was a banana nut muffin, veggie canadian bacon (not so good, I'll have to try cooking it differently), a banana, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a cup of yogurt. Lunch was a curry veggie burger and cheesy homestyle potatoes. My afternoon snack was a double fudge bar. Dinner was Indian Masala Tofu, a bite of left over crab cakes, and a salad. My dessert was a chocolate crunch bar. I also had 1/2 a smoothie while shopping with my mother at a mall this afternoon.

Shopping today nearly did me in. Today was probably the first time I've been in a mall in 6 months. The good news is that I more or less finished my Xmas shopping. I realized I know nothing about clothes, or fashion. I looked at a few items of clothing, gave up and asked where the old people clothes were located. They pointed me in the direction of the golf apparel. Much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment