Wednesday, December 2, 2009

D'oh - We Forgot The Hand Trucks (Day 107)

This post is for Tuesday, December 1st, 2009.

I had to move some appliances today at work (after my workout so I was nice and exhausted) and we realized once on site that we didn't have any hand trucks. D'oh! So dad picked up the light end (top) and I grabbed the jagged metal heavy bottom and we carried a refrigerator, then a stove oven onto our trailer. When we arrived home we found the forgotten hand trucks which made the unloading process MUCH easier. This is a typical work experience for Dad and I.



My workout today began with 30 minutes on the treadmill, incline 13, speed 4. After the treadmill mom and I trained shoulders. We began with 3 sets of military presses, followed by 3 sets of lateral raises, then 3 sets of upright rows, then 3 sets of rear delts. Mom waved goodbye to me at this point and I went on to finish up with 3 sets of shoulder shrugs. Back to the treadmill for 30 more minutes on the treadmill with the same intensity as before.



I had an "on" plan day. Breakfast was maple brown sugar oatmeal, facon, a banana, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a cup of yogurt. Lunch was tomato & corn chowder with a Morning Star chick'n patty. My afternoon snack was a fudge brownie and a Supreme Protein Bar. Dinner was lasagna, broccoli with cheese sauce, and a few olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment