Friday, December 18, 2009

SW Chicken Wrap Review & Kim's 1st Arm Workout (Day 123)

Our day began with with us headed to the gym. Kim is back to 100% so she was on the treadmill beside me for 30 minutes, incline 14.1, speed 4.1 to begin our workout. We began the lifting with triceps. 3 sets of press downs, 3 sets of overhead presses, and 3 sets of rope press downs. For biceps we began with 3 sets of seated incline curls, then 3 sets of standing dumbbell curls, and finished with 3 sets of 21's (7 reps from start to midpoint, 7 from midpoint to top, and 7 full reps) with a straight bar. Back to the treadmill for 30 more minutes before heading home.

Pretty good food day. I began with a chocolate chip scone, facon, a slice of bread, and a banana for breakfast. My morning snack was a cup of yogurt. Lunch was cheese tortellini and a chicken patty. My afternoon snack was a fudge brownie with a small amount of peanut butter. Dinner was the new SW chicken wrap. Pretty good. I thought it might be more like the veggie fajita, but it had more of the zesty cajun chicken and rice taste. I added some cholula (hot sauce) and a little low fat cheese and it went down quite well. I actually like the bbq and buffalo wraps a little better (I know others have not liked those, but what can I say, I'm gross and I like gross stuff?). Dessert was a chocolate chip cookie with a little peanut butter. I still was hungry after my dessert (continuing a recent theme) so I had bite of Kim's crab legs (no butter, just crab) and then a little (less than an oz) of blue cheese. I still kept my calories below 1750-ish for the day.

Leg. Day. Tomorrow. This will be Kim's 2nd leg workout. We'll increase the intensity a little and vary the routine a bit. She didn't get to sore last week, just a little weak/tired after the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment