Thursday, December 24, 2009

Beautiful Sunset Pic & Vid (Day 129)

This post is for Wednesday, Dec. 23rd, 2009.

I had an off schedule, screwed up kinda day. I got up early and planned on hitting the gym early, but I lost track of time while working on the computer and had to go to one of our properties before the gym. I switched cars with my dad (so he wouldn't have to drive the work truck to the golf course) and then was off. Once I returned to the farm to drop off Robein to bush hog, we had an unfortunate experience. As I put the truck in park (in the middle of a field) smoke began to pour out from under the hood. I made sure it wasn't running hot, left a message for my dad that I'd killed (or wounded) his truck, and hiked about a mile or so through our property back to my house. At least I got some cardio. I finally made it to the gym at about 3PM and got in a little over an hour of cardio. Afterward I had to drive dad and Robein home (once dad made it home with the Denali). I finally got back to the lake around dark and Kim and I walked the Pug for about a mile. We didn't have time to do much more as the great cooking/bake fest is in full swing now. Beautiful sunset last night. All I had was my iPhone, but here's a pic and a shot video.

By the way, the truck had some sort of problem with the water pump and will be running again tomorrow.








Pretty good day food wise. No hunger late in the day either. The pushing of the morning snack is working so far. Breakfast was a chocolate chip scone, facon, banana, and bread. Lunch was bean and ham soup and a veggie burger. My afternoon snack was a pack of chocolate rainbow delights. Dinner was macaroni and cheese with beef, cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce, and a slice of bread. Dessert was a fudge brownie. I also had a little bit of a late' as my morning snack. I think the calories were somewhere around 1750 for the day. I burned around 1350 at the gym. So I was somewhere around a 1750 calorie deficit for the day.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment