Sunday, December 20, 2009

Worried About Tomorrow's WI & a Bokeh Xmas Photo (Day 126)

After our feast yesterday I had an "on" plan day today. Oddly enough I wasn't hungry at all today. I don't know if it was from eating real food last night, or maybe because I finally satisfied the cravings I was suffering from, or if it was due to moving my morning snack until after dinner this evening. Either way, I am very pleased that I'm not sitting around driving my self crazy fighting the nightly evening hunger.

It was quite cold for North Georgia today, but Kim, the Pug, and I managed to get in a 2 mile walk after lunch. We also made our way to the gym and got in another 50+ minutes of cardio and trained chest. We are headed North tomorrow to Chattanooga for some shopping and we decided to get our weight training in today. We did 3 sets of bench presses, 3 sets of incline presses, 3 sets of decline presses, and 3 sets of machine flies. Good workout for a Sunday.

For breakfast today I had an apple strudel scone, facon, bread, and a banana. Lunch was a grilled chicken patty and cheesy home-style potatoes. My afternoon snack was a NS peppermint cookie, which by the way was delicious. Dinner was another new item, mashed potatoes with home-style beef and gravy. Pretty good too. Dessert this evening was a double chocolate almond cookie. And my morning snack (post dessert today) was a little blue cheese.

I have a feeling my WI will be up a little tomorrow. Between eating the real food yesterday and battling the hunger all week I'm sure I'll have a little bounce. I did train well all week and got in plenty of cardio so I know I had a good week overall. Hopefully I'm through with the cravings for a bit and can have a good week (Xmas and all) next week and keep the overall moving average for the past four weeks headed downward.

Finally here's a pic of Kim from a shoot tonight using my parent's Xmas Tree. Check out the cool little effect I made on the lights in the background. It's my custom Christmas Tree Bokeh effect. If you're interested in some boring photography info on how I shot this check out my personal/photo blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment