Saturday, December 19, 2009

No Hunger or Cravings Tonight (Day 125)

Good news. Tonight I experienced no wild cravings or late evening hunger. Why? What did I do differently? Tonight we ate our first Xmas dinner of the holiday season. I had a plate of real food and tried small amounts of a couple of desserts. I was also Kim's official croissant/food taster during the day as she finished cooking. The only other foods I had today were my NS breakfast of Blueberry Muffins, facon, bread, and a banana. Lunch was a croissant and cheesy home style potatoes. I rolled afternoon snack, morning snack, dinner, and dessert into my big holiday meal and desserts. Not ideal, but much better than any other year. Typically I'd have had at least 3 large plates of food, plus multiple large desserts. Tonight was one plate of food and then the very small desserts.

I did train today even though my legs are wrecked from yesterday's workout. I did over an hour of cardio on the treadmill, incline 14.2, speed 4.1. I also trained calves. 3 sets seated and 3 sets standing. Tomorrow we'll get in some cardio at the gym and maybe walk some dogs (weather permitting).

Below is a set of photos of Kim's baking and some of the food from tonight's feast. Enjoy. (PS - These photos were not shot with my usual gear. I didn't feel like carrying a big dslr with me, so we took the Canon G11 and let it shoot shoot everything with a high ISO).


No comments:

Post a Comment