Monday, September 14, 2009

2nd Month Day 1 (Day 29)


I had a great weigh in this morning (-5 pounds for the week) and launched happily into my second month. My second order should arrive within the next few days (along with a least one NutriBear!) so I'm gonna make it until then on what amounts to my free week of food.

After weighing in and doing a quick celebratory dance I was off to a meeting for a few minutes then I made my way to the gym. Today I trained chest. 3 sets of incline press, 3 sets of decline, 3 sets of flat, and 3 sets of flies. Next was 30 minutes on the treadmill. Before dinner tonight Kim and I walked about 2 miles with our little Jack Russell.


For breakfast this morning I had apple cinimian oatmeal with raspberries, egg whites, and a slice of multigrain bread. Morning snack was again the usual yogurt and grapes. Lunch today was one of my favorites, bean and ham soup, & broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce. My afternoon snack was 2 servings of sugar free jello pudding. Dinner tonight was the NS hamburger with some 2% cheese along with 3 servings of broccoli with cheese sauce. I realized after dinner I forgot to add a fat, so I ate 5 olives as an after dinner pre-dessert snack. For dessert I had the white chocolate chunk cookie. I LOVE those heated up and served warm.

While at the grocery store this evening I found some 100 calorie ice cream sandwiches and other ice cream treats. I didn't buy any, but now I know they are there and I can try them later on when I complete my NS journey.

1 comment: