Monday, September 28, 2009

Beginning Week 7 (Day 43)

Today began my 7th week of NS. Last week kinda got hijacked when we went out of town, but until Thanksgiving I should be able to train and eat exactly as I want to. Thanksgiving Kim and I are taking her parents to Myrtle Beach for a few days. I don't know what I'll do while we're gone, but hopefully by then I'll be much more comfortable with eating non NS meals.

I had my 6th WI this morning and lost 3.6 pounds last week even with everything getting kinda mixed up. So I've lost a total of 33 pounds in 42 days. I also am just under where I need to be to reach my goal of loosing at least 12 pounds in three weeks for the Columbus Day Challenge.

I had a 100% on plan day today. For breakfast I had berries with multigrain flakes, facon, blackberries, and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack was yogurt and a banana. Lunch today was a salad, vegetable beef soup, and cauliflower with cheese sauce. My afternoon snack today was a fudge brownie. Dinner this evening was chili with beans over a slice of multigrain bread, cauliflower with cheese sauce, and a salad with spinach, olives, & peppers. My dessert this evening was .

Training today was easy. Not that I went easy, it just seemed easy (maybe because I had a few days away from the gym over the weekend). My mother joined me today to train chest. We began with 3 sets of incline hammer strength presses, followed by 3 sets of decline presses, next came 3 sets of machine presses, and finally finishing up with 3 sets of cable crossovers. My first round of cardio was 35 minutes on the treadmill, incline 12, speed 3.8. My second bout of cardio today was a two mile walk with my little Jack Russell which took about 30 minutes or so. Photo is of part of my lake!

Good day all around today. Hope to have a very productive week 7 and get myself in a good position to meet my goal in the Columbus Day Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment