Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 22


My gym was closed today so I the only workouts I got in were two walks around the lake with my dogs. Back at it tomorrow to train shoulders.

For breakfast today I decided to try the NS pancake mix. Loved it. I guess it was such a treat to have something with syrup. Along with the pancakes I had a little facon, a banana, and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack was yogurt and grapes. For lunch I had a real treat. Kim made a meal for us using the black beans and rice NS lunch meal. She prepared both ours together and added 2 vegetarian chicken breasts, then chilled the mixture and served it over lettuce with some radishes, jalapenos, and red peppers. Wow. It was great. Maybe she should submit as a recipe to NS. My afternoon snack was troublesome. I tried to eat some NS sour cream soy chips, but one bite in I balked and threw them away. Instead I had some sugar free Jello pudding. For dinner I had the rotini with meatballs and tomato sauce, cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce, a salad with peppers and olives, and a slice of multigrain bread. Dessert was the NS chocolatey nougat bar with peanuts and caramel.



All in all today was a nice slow day. All my meals were easy and good. Hope to have another good week and pass the 20 pound mark during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment