Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 28


Today I tried three of the meals I've been saving. The blueberry pancakes, tomato and corn chowder, and veggie fajita. For breakfast along with the pancakes (which looked terrible because I used an old pan and they stuck to it, but they were great) I had facon, a banana, and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack today was grapes and yogurt. Lunch was the chowder along with broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce. The chowder kinda tasted like chili so that means I LIKE it. Afternoon snack today was 2 servings of sugar free jello pudding. For dinner Kim and I each had a veggie fajita, with fake chorizo, onions, silantro, and 2& cheese. I also had a salad with peppers and olives & even made 2 servings of veggies which I couldn't eat because I was stuffed from the huge fajita. Dessert tonight was the fudge brownie.

I made it to the gym today to train calves (6 sets total) and 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. Kim and I also walked the dogs this morning for about 2 miles. Kim was bitten by some ants this afternoon and her foot has swollen so we were unable to walk this evening.

I'll weigh in again in the morning for my 1 month total. I'm afraid I had such a large dinner I may be a little heavy. Guess I'll see in the morning. If I think I've weighed heavy I may weigh in again on Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment