Saturday, September 26, 2009

Still On the Road, NOT Eating Pizza (Day 41)

Kim and I are still out of town today. We met up with K &K today and decided to have lunch at a little pizza place overlooking a river. I ordered a salad with black olives, broccoli, and cucumbers. I watched Mr. K order a slice of pizza with pepperoni, ground beef, BACON, and jalapenos. I looked over at Kim and said, "Hell yeah!" Had this been 2 months ago I'd have ordered at least a dozen chicken wings and a large pizza (and I'd have eaten it all). We did walk by both candy stores in this little alpine tourist trap and they smelled so sweet it actually smelled bad. Mr. K got a candied apple. As we walked around Helen, Ga. I noticed that the people around us consisted of old people, drunk people, and a rough looking biker kinda crowd. Oh yeah, everybody here is white. What a weird place. I did well eating this evening. We prepared some shrimp on the grill using only lemon juice, blackened seasoning, and a few sprays of ICBINB.

For breakfast this morning I had blueberry muffins, yogurt, bread, and a banana. My morning snack was yogurt and a banana. Lunch was a salad while we were out, and then as we returned to our room I had a bowl of noodles with chicken and vegetables. My afternoon snack today was a double chocolate almond cookie. Dinner tonight was the shrimp, some couscous (I think I ate too much couscous), and cauliflower with cheese sauce. Dessert this evening was...

I think tonight was a success with regards to eating a non NS meal. It was very tasty, low calorie, fairly balanced meal. I could happily consume meals of that nature post NS. We head back home tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get in some cardio tomorrow evening. Weigh in is Monday morning. I've had two non NS meals this week. One was a salad Thursday night which actually fit into my meal plan for the day. The other was the shrimp tonight. I hope I do well, but with 2 missed cardio workouts this week and some changes in my eating routine I don't know where I'll finish up at.

GO DAWGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment