Monday, September 21, 2009

5th Weigh in (-6.3#'s!!!!)

This morning was my 5th weigh in. When I started NS I weighed 275, and I think at my biggest I was around 288. This morning I was down another 6.3 pounds! I now weigh 245.7. So that's 29.3 pounds lost sine starting NS (35 days ago). I am amazed each week by the progress I experience. I'm very pleased to be back in the 240's and hope to only be here a short time. Just a little more and I'll have the next Nutribear!

I do not think my results are typical nor repeatable long term. I know as I get closer to the "ideal" body weight for someone my height the amount of loss will decrease proportionally. I have had a few people ask me if I'm doing anything besides NS, or taking any sort of weight loss supplements. I am not taking any supplements, or protein shakes, or anything that is not part of the NS plan. I do train relatively hard 6 times per week & have fairly consistent, intense, high calorie burning cardio workouts at least 12 times each week. That along with the calorie deficit is working very well.

Time for breakfast and the off to the gym. Hope everyone else who had a WI this morning had good results. On to week 6.

2 comments: