Sunday, September 6, 2009

End of Week 3 (Day 21)


Today marks the end of my third week on the program. My third weigh in is in the morning. This week I feel like I've had a good week, unlike last week when I felt like I didn't do so well (even though I had). Looking forward to the beginning of week 4.

I had to adjust my training schedule today. My gym is closed tomorrow for Labor day, so I had to train chest today. I started with 3 sets of bench presses, followed by 3 sets of incline presses, next up was 3 sets of decline presses, finishing up with 3 sets of machine flies. I've had 3 cardio workouts today. This morning and this evening Kim and I walked some of our dogs (Belle, our Pug this morning, and Jack this evening). I also did 30 minutes of cardio after my workout on the treadmill at the gym, incline 11.5, speed 3.5.

My meals today began with apple cinnamon oatmeal (NS), facon, raspberries, and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack was my usual yogurt and grapes. Lunch consisted vegetable beef soup (NS), broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce. My afternoon snack was about 1/2 a pack of pretzels with 1 tbs of peanut butter. This only mildly helped the pretzels. For dinner I was very excited to eat a dinner that I thought I had eaten previously and really enjoyed, the oriental steak with green peppers and noodles. I was unhappily surprised to learn that this was not the same meal I had a few days ago. That was the teriyaki beef with vegetables. So tonight I ate the oriental dish along with 2 servings of broccoli in the entree's sauce along with a salad and a slice of multigrain bread. This meal was nowhere near as tasty as the teriyaki meal. For dessert tonight I had the nutrichocolates (NS). I heated them up just a bit and liked them much better than the first time I ate them unheated.

No comments:

Post a Comment