Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ending another week (Day 35)


Today marks the end of my 5th week on Nutrisystem. I've had another easy, hopefully very productive week. I didn't have a single bite of food off of the plan during the week. The week was a good week as well at the gym. I had great arm and leg workouts this week. Cardio this week went great as well, even with all of the rain we've experienced. I'll weigh in again in the morning and hopefully I'll have another good number.

I've decided to join one of the NS blog challenges. You join and decide what your goal is and post it as a reply. My goal for the next three weeks is 12 pounds. I've averaged more than 5 pounds lost per week so if I can keep close to that pace for a little bit I'll reach my goal easily. Good luck to all who plan to participate in Letsmove's Blog Challenge.

Today I had a cardio only day at the gym. 35 minutes on the treadmill, incline 12, speed 3.7. Next I did 10 minutes on the elliptical at level 6. No evening walk tonight due to inclement weather. I do have my camera setup outside shooting photos of the lightning so maybe I'll get a good shot.

We slept in a little this morning so our meal times were thrown off somewhat. For breakfast today I had pancakes, facon, a banana, and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack was yogurt and a banana. Lunch today was parmesan pasta with broccoli, cauliflower with cheese sauce, and a salad. My afternoon snack was an oatmeal raisin cookie. Dinner this evening was delicious. It's one of my favorite NS meals. I mixed 2 servings of steamed broccoli with the beef and noodles in teriyaki sauce, a salad with peppers & olives, and a slice of multigrain bread. Dessert this evening was a white chocolate chunk cookie, yum!

On to week six!

No comments:

Post a Comment