Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Weigh Less Than The Weights I Lift! (Day 25)

Today's workout was biceps and triceps. I had a neat experience while using the hammer strength seated dip machine. I loaded around 275 lbs onto the rack and put my hand onto the grips and went to set down (in which doing so would raise the weight into the air to begin the workout) and I didn't budge. I frowned and looked at the machine to make sure it was in proper working condition and then it hit me. I don't weigh enough to raise the weight with my body weight alone. I smiled, sat on the machine, used the seat belt attached to the machine to hold my self down, and then pressed down on the grips using my arms only! Woohoo! I weigh less than the weights I'm lifting. So the actual workout went quickly today (I was training alone). 3 sets of press downs, 3 sets of overhead presses, 3 sets of the aforementioned hammer strength seated dips, and 3 sets of rope press downs. Biceps consisted of 3 sets of seated incline curls and 3 sets of barbell curls.

I got an email from NS today telling me my next shipment date and that I could coustimize my order until 6PM the day before. I've already made lots of changes, but I'm sure I'll adjust it more before the ship date. For breakfast this morning I had a chocolate chip scone, facon, a banana, and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack today was yogurt and grapes. For lunch today I had a chocolate peanut butter bar, and in lieu of 2 veggies I had one of Kim's fake chicken burger things. I over nuked the chicken thing, but it was still OK. My afternoon snack today was 2 servings of sugar free chocolate pudding. Dinner tonight was one of the meals I had been putting off for weeks. The chicken with dumplings. They were OK, but they will not be in my next order. I also had a salad with olives & peppers, broccoli & cauliflower with cheese sauce, and a slice of multigrain bread. Dessert tonight was an almond biscotti dipped into my cup of vanilla caramel tea.



Leg day tomorrow at the gym and then off to my job site where I guess I'll collapse and rest in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment