Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Start of Week 6 (Day 36)


This if for Monday. I fell asleep before I could post last night.

Today marks the beginning of my 6th week. I had another easy, hopefully productive day on the plan. I trained chest at the gym. The workout took about 30 minutes to complete 12 sets. I began with 3 sets of incline hammer strength presses, then 3 sets of flat bench presses, followed by 3 sets of decline wide grip decline hammer strength presses, and finally finishing up with 3 sets of body masters flies. Cardio was 35 minutes on the treadmill, incline of 12, speed of 3.8. No cardio this evening because of the incessant rain we are experiencing here.

For breakfast I had maple brown sugar oatmeal with raspberries, facon, and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack was yogurt and a banana. Lunch was cheese tortellini, a salad, and cauliflower with cheese sauce. My afternoon snack was s serving of golden pound cake (NS). Dinner was Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, a salad with peppers & olives, broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce, and a slice of multigrain bread. Dessert was a double chocolate almond cookie. Pretty good day and meals all around. The spaghetti was a little sweet, but not bad at all.

I have a fun filled day of trying to fix leaks on various properties we own. Hopefully the rain will end today and we can begin the repairs.





No comments:

Post a Comment