Monday, September 28, 2009

6th Weigh In

The weigh in this morning was not as good as I'd wanted, but better than I expected. I'm down another 3.6 pounds. I'd wanted to loose between 4-6 again. Considering all of the alterations to my routine I had to make last week I still did well. I had at least 5 meals that were non NS and still lost weight! I'm now a little behind the pace for my Columbus Day Challenge of losing 12 pounds in thee weeks, but only by .4 of a pound. A good week training and good week of perfect eating and I'll be right where I need to be this time next week.

Good luck to the rest of the Columbus Day Challenge Group!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome to be out-of-town and still lose weight is quite an accomplishment! Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Good to be home and back to my routine. I'd love to loose into the 230's this week.

    ReplyDelete