Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 19

I forgot my snack again today when I left headed to a job site. I decided not to eat anything until I got back home, unlike my taco day yesterday. I also shot photos of my meals today (and progress at the job site) but between the time I removed my card from my Nikon and put it into my Mac, all the photos vanished. So no photos today.

Friday's are leg days for me, and this workout was brutal. I switched up exercises this week and it did the trick as far as getting me out of a rut with my leg training. I started with 3 sets of hack squats (they were so intense I vomited a little bit), followed by 3 sets of leg presses, then 3 sets of leg extensions. I continued with hamstring next. 3 sets of leg curls & 3 sets of hyper extensions. I had the uber cool feeling of being moments from passing out after each set of hyper extensions. I could see little stars flying around in my field of vision & had fond memories of my old gym back in Athens. We used to pass out regularly when training legs there. Good times.

I had a another easy day following the NS program. For breakfast I had low-fat granola cereal (NS), facon (fake bacon), strawberries, and a slice of multigrain bread. Yogurt and grapes for my morning snack. Lunch was a fudge graham bar (NS and served warm), 2 servings of broccoli and cheese sauce. My afternoon snack was eaten about 2 hours later than usual. It was the Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscotti (NS). This was my first try with any of the biscotti snacks. It tasted okay, but it was quite crunchy. Dinner was chicken pasta parmesan (NS), 3 servings of broccoli with cheese sauce, 5 olives, and a slice of bread. Dessert was an oatmeal raisin cookie (NS) served warm. I think I like all off the NS cookies. Imagine that, I like cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment