Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back Home & Back To My Routine (Day 42)


Kim and I returned today from our little vacation. It was only a couple of days, but we enjoyed being away and not having to be on call or available. Since Thursday I've had to eat at least one meal each day off NS. Not to say that is necessarily bad. I think most of the meals were actually less calories than what I'd have had on plan. I think I chose wisely and did well with my portions. If you're interested in our adventure in what has to be one of the tackiest places on earth check out my other blog here.

The only cardio I got in today was walking around Helen, GA. this morning and then walking our Pug for about 2 miles after we returned home this evening. Back to the gym and my usual routine tomorrow.

For breakfast this morning I had a chewy chocolate chip granola bar, a banana, facon, and 1/4 of a blueberry muffin. I didn't get a chance to eat my morning or afternoon snack today. For lunch we ate at a wonderful restaurant where Kim and I split some smoked fish (trout and salmon), we also each had a salad, and 3 diver scallops each. Dinner tonight was a salad with spinach, macaroni and cheese, cauliflower with cheese sauce, and a slice of multigrain bread. Dessert this evening was a peanut butter cookie.

I'll weigh in again tomorrow morning. I'm interested to see how I do considering I was forced to change my typical eating and training routines. I'd hoped to loose 4-6 again, but I'll be surprised to loose more than a pound or two. Either way, back home and back to my solid routine next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment