Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How I Shoot My Photos - A Video (Day 38)

So I've had a few people ask how I shoot the photos for my posts, and others have inquired as to how much effort goes into the photos, etc. I setup the shots as I prepare my meals so it's less than a few minutes for the setup. Shooting the pics takes about 20 seconds. Editing in Adobe LightRoom or Photoshop (CS4) takes about a minute for each photo. All in all it's a very quick process. Check out the video below of how I shot the photo of tonight's dinner (last photo on the page).

Food Photos Video from Zane Hollingsworth on Vimeo.

I spent today driving around trying to gather all of the things we needed to work on our tractor as we readied our lake property for the wedding we are hosting tomorrow night. It was a fiasco, so pretty much a typical work day for me. The gym was much better. I trained back today. I tried to increase my 1 pitiful set of pull ups today to 6 reps. I only managed 5 1/2. I'll try again for 6 next week. After my pull ups I did 3 sets of lat pull downs, 3 sets of bent over rows, 3 sets of hammer strength pull downs, 3 sets of seated low rows, finally finishing with 3 sets of straight arm press downs. Cardio today was 35 minutes at incline 12 speed of 3.8. No cardio this evening because Kim didn't get home from work until about 10:30. Maybe we can walk tomorrow after the wedding.

For breakfast this morning I had to change my usual lineup of food. We were out of facon! This morning I had the nutrifrosted crunch cereal with raspberries, a slice of multigrain bread, and 8 oz of chocolate lite soy milk. My morning snack was yogurt and a banana. Lunch today was a salad, broccoli with cheese sauce, and vegetable beef soup. I decided on nacho crisps for my afternoon snack. Dinner was a very large salad with spinach peppers and olives, cauliflower with cheese sauce, and three cheese pasta with chicken. Seems like this time the pasta was much better. Dessert tonight was a white chocolate chunk cookie.

Tomorrow I've got to finish preparing the lake for the wedding, train, get all of my meals in, and then shoot photos of the wedding. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment