Monday, October 5, 2009

7th Weigh In (With New Before and After Photo)

This morning is my 7th weigh in since beginning NS. I lost another 5.5 pounds last week, weighing in at 236.5. I'm now into the 230's again! I've lost a total of 38.5 pounds! I'm back on track for the Columbus Day Challenge goal of losing 12 pounds in 3 weeks, but I'd be happy with any loss each week. In the past two weeks I've lost 9.1 pounds. If I loose another 3 something next week I'll come in with a total loss of over 12 pounds, not so bad for a 3 week period.

Below is an updated photo of me from last night (with my fat cat "Puppy") and a photo from the day before I started NS. Good luck to the rest of the Columbus Day Challenge participants.

2 comments:

  1. As you are getting skinny, you also seem to be getting tan!! :)

    Congrats...great work!

    ReplyDelete