Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Couldn't Help It, I Put Sheep's Cheese On My Pizza (Day 69)

Saturday October 24th post. I'm still a day behind.

I woke up early to release the hounds and let Kim sleep late. I made the mistake of drinking a pot of coffee instead of my usual single cup. It made me feel like a ferret crawled into my back and tied my muscles in knots. No more of that. Either a single cup only, or a cup of vanilla caramel tea. I planned on trying to get to the gym but after getting geeked up on the coffee I decided to push the workout to Sunday. The only exercise I manged to get in was a 2 mile walk of the Pug around the lake with Kim. Kim shot the photo of the Pug (Belle) below with her iPhone.







I had a good day eating. For breakfast I tried something new, the scrambled eggs from NS. I made them into an omelet and added a little 2% cheese. Pretty good, about like egg beaters I guess. With the eggs I had facon, a banana, and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack was the rest of the banana from breakfast and a cup of yogurt. Lunch was a Morning Star Chicken Patty (I used it as two veggies, probably not exactly accurate) with broccoli parmsean pasta. My afternoon snack was a chocolate peanut butter bar. Dinner was a thick crust pizza with fake pepperoni (soy) and a little sheep's cheese (I counted this as my fat and carb for dinner, again not nutritionally accurate but close on the calorie content), broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce. Dessert was a chocolate crunch bar.

Easy day all in all. Gym on Sunday & get in at least one walk around the lake. Weigh in on Monday. Hope to push past the big 50# milestone. I don't know if I'll make it or not. I had a day where I was completly out of my routine when I had to go to Atlanta for a meeting which may have dirupted my progress. Not to mention the discovery of Sheep's cheese & Smoked Goat's cheese this week. If I have gained weight the dogs will get a nice cheese treat on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment