Thursday, October 29, 2009

Less Than a 1/4 Inch To Go (Day 74)

Today I decided to try on my Cardillo weight belt again and see how close I was to being able to fit back into it. SO CLOSE! I can almost get it fastened! Maybe another week or two and I'll be back in it. When I started NS the belt wouldn't reach all of the way around me. I'll shoot a pic when I make it back in it.


I had another good day at the gym today. My HIIT cardio has gotten easier each day. Today I again did 15 minutes (1 minute walk/2 minutes run). After the treadmill I trained arms. For triceps I did 3 sets of press downs, 3 sets of overhead presses, and finally 3 sets of rope press downs. For biceps I did 3 sets of seated dumbbell curls, 3 sets of hammer curls, and finished with 3 sets of rope curls. Next I was back to the treadmill for 3o minutes of cardio @ incline 12.9 with a speed of 3.9.

Today was another 100% on plan day. For breakfast I had cluster crunch cereal, facon, raspberries, and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack was a banana and a cup of yogurt. Lunch today was a large salad and a chicken salad sandwich. Today's afternoon snack was a fudge brownie. Dinner tonight was a hamburger topped with melted sheep's cheese along with a salad and broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce. Dessert tonight was a peanut butter cookie with a cup of tea.



Tomorrow is leg day! I have to help dad in the morning so I'm gonna train after lunch and see if I still have the same problem with people camping out in my way on the leg machines. To bad I can't use the Cardillio. NEXT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment