Sunday, October 4, 2009

End of Week 7, Last Chance Workout! (For Me, Anyway)

Today is the end of my 7th week on NS. This month has flown by. The first month seemed to be a series of individual days, each a new NS adventure, or trial perhaps. The last 3 weeks have seemed, well, normal. Nothing to stressful with regards to meals, no surprises, just easy.

Tomorrow morning is my weekly weigh in. I've had a 100% on plan week and have been able to train every day as well as fit in all of my cardio work. Hopefully I'll have another 3+ pound loss to report tomorrow. If so I'll still be close to being on track for my Columbus Day Challenge of loosing 12 pounds in 3 weeks.

It was brought to my attention that I'm always talking about Kim in my posts and I don't have any pictures of her posted. Kim is a rare & strange creature. She is very beautiful, but somewhat camera shy. I either have to sneak quick photos when she's not paying attention, shoot from a distance so as to not alert her to my taking her picture, or beg her into letting me take some practice photos with her as the subject. So with her permission, I'm posting a few photos of her here, and on my NS Profile Page as well. So, meet my precious little Kim!










Today I did manage to get to the gym and train calves and hit the treadmill for some uphill decent paced cardio. For calves I did 3 sets of standing calf presses, & 3 sets of seated calf presses. My treadmill work was incline 12.2, speed of 3.8 for 35 minutes. Late this evening the lovely Kim and I walked one of the hounds around the lake for another 30 minutes or so of exercise. We jokingly (actually more me than we, maybe I should give up on the reference?) yell "Last Chance Workout" periodically throughout the day every Sunday. Hopefully my workout today will help with my WI in the morning.

Again I had another 100% on plan day! Breakfast today was cluster crunch cereal, facon, 1/2 a banana, and a slice of whole grain bread. My morning snack was yogurt and the other 1/2 banana from breakfast. Lunch was a salad with spinach & peppers, and vegetable beef soup. My afternoon snack today was a peanut butter cookie. Dinner this evening was a NS hamburger, spaghetti squash, fresh green beans, and a salad with spinach, olives and peppers. Finally, my dessert tonight was a NS fudge brownie. Good day all around.

Looks like the rain and floods have returned to our area so I guess I'll be doing all my cardio for the next few days in the gym, followed by the roof repairs I know will have to do once the rain stops. Hope everyone weighing in tomorrow has good results!

No comments:

Post a Comment