Saturday, October 17, 2009

What Happened to Fall? (Day 62)

What happened to Fall? It was pleasant yesterday afternoon, but as of last night it's been cold. Well, cold for Georgia anyway. Kim and I walked some of the hounds 0n two different occasions today (morning & evening walks). Each time I wore jeans, t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, and sweatshirt. I was still cold. Kim wore 3 sweatshirts on our last walk and didn't warm up until we were almost home. We're gonna have to break out our dog's sweaters soon (for the Pug and Jumping Jack Flash). So the only cardio I did in the cold air today was the 4 miles worth of hound walking. I may try to hit they gym tomorrow for some more intense cardio, but I'm also thinking of mirroring today's exercise and give my legs (which are sore as hell) another day's rest.

I had a good day eating wise. Breakfast was pancakes, facon, blackberries (my raspberries had mold or fur or something growing on them, so I only got to eat blackberries), and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack was yogurt and a banana. Lunch today was bean and ham soup along with broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce. Afternoon snack was a chocolate chip cookie. Dinner this evening was a pizza, carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli with cheese sauce.


Tomorrow is my last day to eat right and exercise before my weigh in on Monday morning. Hopefully I'll have another good loss this week.

Pics below are of my dinner, followed by Kim's dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment