Sunday, October 25, 2009

End of Week 10 (Day 70)

Quick post for today.

I made it to the gym as it opened this afternoon to make up my missed workout from Thursday. I began with 15 minutes of HIIT cardio on the treadmill. Next I trained triceps. 3 sets of press downs, 3 sets of overhead presses, and finally 3 sets of dips. Biceps followed. 3 sets of seated incline dumbbell curls, and 3 sets of machine preacher curls. 15 sets total in just about 15 minutes. After arms I returned to the treadmill for 25 minutes at incline 12.8, speed 3.8. Late this evening Kim, Jumping Jack Flash & I walked our usual 2 mile route around the lake.

For breakfast I had pancakes, OJ, facon, and a slice of multigrain bread. My morning snack was grapes and yogurt. Lunch today was something a little different. I had a dinner serving of chili along with broccoli in cheese sauce. My afternoon snack was an oatmeal raisin cookie. Dinner tonight was one of my favorites, vegetable fajitas with fake chorizo along with a huge salad. Dessert this evening was a white chocolate chunk cookie.

My weekly weigh in is tomorrow morning. I'm clueless as to what it'll be. I had to eat off plan while in Atlanta on Thursday plus I discovered smoked goat's cheese and sheep's cheese this week. I think I stayed within my calorie allotment each day, and I trained every day (a little out of order, but I got the workouts in) so I should be good for some weight loss. I'll see bright and early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment