Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Feeling Better & The Biggest Loser (Day 51)

After being so tired and weak yesterday I felt much better today. I really tried to stay awake and watch football last night, but gave up just after half time and went to bed. I didn't even hear Kim get up and go to work this morning I was sleeping so well. I didn't wake until after 8 AM so I got at least 9 full hours of sleep. That made all the difference in how I felt today.

I was still a little off from the typical workout strength/stamina today, but not nearly as much as yesterday. I trained shoulders today and was able to press about 90% of what I would regularly train with today. I began with 3 sets of military presses, followed by 3 sets of machine side lateral raises, next up was 3 sets of dumb bell front raises, then 3 sets of rear delts, and finally finishing with 3 sets of shoulder shrugs. All of this was completed within 30 minutes, which was a decent pace. Cardio at the gym was 35 minutes on the treadmill, incline 12.4, speed 3.8. Unlike yesterday when I thought I'd never finish my cardio, today's walk seemed to go by very quickly. Before dinner & in a slight drizzle, Kim and I walked Jumping Jack Flash for about 2 miles around the lake this evening.

I had another 100% on plan day today with my meals today. Breakfast was blueberry muffins, facon, a slice of whole wheat bread, and 1/2 of a nectarine. I think the nectarine was a little old because it tasted very weak, almost deflated if that makes any sense. My morning snack was grapes and yogurt. Lunch today was a salad with spinach and peppers, and bean and ham soup. My afternoon snack today was chocolate cake. I didn't warm it up in the microwave today and I actually like it better at room temp. Dinner this evening was the zesty cajun style chicken and sausage in brown rice, broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce, a salad with spinach, red peppers, cucumbers, green onions, olives, and a slice of whole wheat bread. Dessert tonight was the NS golden pound cake. I tried the pound cake at room temp as well & I think I prefer it that way too.

Tuesday night means Kim and I watch Fat People Crying, or it's real name "The Biggest Loser." All I can say is Tracy must go. I hate her and her freaky eyes. The only good things about her not getting sent home this week is that Mo gets to stay, and I hope, hope, hope Tracy is allowed to start training soon and Jillian runs over her. I think it would make my week to watch Jillian absolutely shred her in the gym. I KNOW she'll cry, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't make it through the workout. Kim has diagnosed her with multiple mental health issues. My diagnoses is freaky bugged eyed crazy crying lady. I think we may have a party when she gets sent home. Can't wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment